3. These terms and conditions are likely to be modified in the future without notice. However, this page will always state the current terms and conditions for using this site.
4. This site is used “as is” without the possibility of modifications or other interventions by non-certified visitors.
6. Except for specific third-party (intellectual and other) rights, all content contained on this website (for example, trademarks, insignia, photographs, texts and all archives in general) is a proprietary commercial and industrial property of the owners and is protected by the relevant provisions of Greek, Community and international law. This content may not be in whole or in part traded, copied, modified, reproduced, relayed, or transmitted or distributed in any way by any user.
9. Owners are not liable to users for any personal data leakage due to their use of third party products and services through the pages of this site.
10. Owners can use session cookies to identify the visitor.Session cookies are small pieces of code stored in the guest computer’s memory, they do not know any document or file from their computer and are used only to facilitate visitor access to specific services and (sometimes) for statistical purposes in order to determine the areas in which the services of this site are useful or popular or for marketing purposes.
The visitor can set up his server so he does not receive session cookies, either overall or on a case-by-case basis. In such a case, the visitor may not have further access to these services. 11. These Terms and Conditions of Use and any amendments thereto are governed by Greek law. Any dispute arising under this Convention shall be determined by the competent courts of Athens.
Collection and Use of Data www.reflexology.gr collects personal data a) when the visitor / user enters his / her services b) when he uses his / her products and / or services and c) when he visits his / her pages and / or enters his promotional / advertising programs. The user should not disclose the user alias and password to third parties, nor should he store them in electronic or printed form to prevent any unauthorized use. If the codes are disclosed to a third party, the user has the obligation to immediately inform www.reflexology.gr. In case of data leakage, www.reflexology.gr has no responsibility, if it has not been previously informed of the illegal use of these data. www.reflexology.gr uses the personal data of visitors / users for three general reasons: • Customer support / user support and selection of the content that offers them to be relevant to their general preferences • meeting customer and user requirements on the services and products available from and through OmorfiZoi.gr. • informing them about news and services. Correction and / or deletion of personal data www.reflexology.gr entitles visitors / users to delete their personal data, correct and / or update their personal data and / or to hide their registration at any time by simply visiting the relevant www service .reflexology.gr.
The IP address through which the visitor / user’s computer has access to the Internet and then to www.reflexology.gr is kept for technical reasons and is used only for the collection of statistics.
Protection of minors
Visitors / users of www.reflexology.gr who are minors are not allowed to access www.reflexology.gr services that may be considered unsuitable for minors and which can not be controlled by www.reflexology.gr. In any section or service that may contain material that is inappropriate / abusive / immoral there is a warning to visitors / users. If, however, minor users visit pages with inappropriate / offensive / immoral material that can not be continuously checked, www.reflexology.gr does not bear any responsibility.